- All Vacancies
Position: Advertising Assistant
Location: Marsh Lane, Portbury, Bristol, BS20 7XL
Salary: £18,000 - £25,000 OTE
Hours: Full Time - 40 Hours Per Week MON - SUN (554 Shift Pattern)
** 554 Shift Pattern: Working on a 5 on, 5 off, 4 on, 5 off, 5 on, 4 off etc basis (15 days per month). This pattern will allow two weekends off a month. Working days are 12 hours, 06:00 - 18:00, which includes x2 tea breaks and x1 lunch break**
An exciting opportunity has arisen at our Preparation Centre in Bristol for a Advertising Assistant! The successful applicant will be responsible for presenting new vehicles on the internet to high standards that emphasise the maximum benefits to our customers, while ensuring that internal procedures are followed.
You must be capable of completing work to a high
standard, whilst adhering to procedures and processes at all times. You will
also be a team player with excellent attention to detail, but also be capable
of working confidently on their own using own initiative.
If you want to move forward with your career and join a rapidly expanding company, one that can offer you world class training, industry leading remuneration packages, and genuine opportunities for career progression, then keep reading…
Duties & Responsibilities
- To have a working knowledge of Imperial’s vehicle document upload process and provide assistance in this area when necessary.
- To utilise ‘keywords’ relating to that vehicle for advert search purposes when uploading details to the internet.
- To review weekly reports relating to advertised vehicles, missing images report, website performance etc.
- To behave in a professional manner at all times, especially when in the presence of customers.
- To sign-off cars that have finished the preparation process and update internal systems accordingly.
- To achieve set targets both overall business targets and individual targets set by your line manager.
- To produce informational videos for our website, talking about features and specification of vehicles.
- To produce photographs for our website advertising vehicle interior and exterior features.
- To conduct regular stock checks – vehicles in stock against internet advertised vehicles.
- To attend as and when directed any one to one review meetings with your managers.
- Report any losses or damage to company vehicles to your line manager immediately.
- To monitor advert performance and report to your line manager on failing adverts.
- To upload professional adverts to the Imperial car supermarkets web site.
- Attend all training programmes as necessary and when instructed.
- To ensure you workstation is kept tidy and safe at all times.
- To complete an advert checklist for each vehicle.
- Holiday – 20 days paid holiday (increases with level of service) plus 8 days Statutory Bank Holidays
- Preferential Finance Rates when purchasing a car from the company
- Friends and Family Car Repairs, Servicing, and MOT’s
- Annual Christmas Party & Awards Evening
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Life Insurance
|Location||Bristol Preparation Centre|
|Driving Licence Required|
|Benefits||Holiday – 20 days paid holiday (increases with level of service) plus 8 days Statutory Bank Holidays / Employee Action Days i.e. Go Karting, Clay Pigeon Shooting, and Quad Biking etc. / Preferential Finance Rates when purchasing a car from the company / Friends and Family Car Repairs, Servicing, and MOT’s / Annual Christmas Party & Awards Evening / Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) / Discounted RAC Breakdown Cover / Company Pension Scheme / Employee Referral Bonus / Life Insurance|
|Working Hours||40 Hours Per Week MON - SUN (554 Shift Pattern)|
|Salary||£18,000 - £25,000 OTE|
|Closing Date||01st March 2020|