- All Vacancies
Position: PDI Technician
Location: Marsh Lane, Portbury, Bristol, BS20 7XL
Salary: £22,000 + Overtime + Bonus (OTE £25,000+)
Hours: Full Time - 40 Hours Per Week MON - SUN (554 Shift Pattern)
** 554 Shift Pattern: Working on a 5 on, 5 off, 4 on, 5 off, 5 on, 4 off etc basis (15 days per month). This pattern will allow two weekends off a month. Working days are 12 hours, 06:00 - 18:00, which includes x2 tea breaks and x1 lunch break**
** Applicants must be fully qualified (Level 2 minimum) with sound automotive workshop experience **
*** Applicants must hold a full UK driving licence ***
An exciting opportunity has arisen at our Preparation Centre opening in Bristol for a PDI Technician! You must be capable of completing work to a high standard, whilst adhering to procedures and processes at all times. You will also be a team player with excellent attention to detail. The right individual must also be confident and professional in their approach as well as someone who is efficient and motivated to always achieve a first time fix.
If you want to move forward with your career and join a rapidly expanding company, one that can offer you world class training, industry leading remuneration packages, and genuine opportunities for career progression, then keep reading…
Duties & Responsibilities
• Carrying out the company inspection process as detailed on the checklist, noting all areas requiring repair or service.
• Advising on best methods of repair and determining repair times in consultation with the Preparation Manager.
• Safety checking and assessing the general condition of vehicles i.e. Tyre pressures and fluid levels etc.
• Ensuring all work stations and preparation areas are clean and tidy at all times.
• Ensuring the efficient and effective use of workshop facilities and equipment.
• Determining priorities and allocating tasks in liaison with the Supervisor.
• Communicating with internal teams and departments where necessary.
• Informing the Supervisor on non-conforming vehicles or issues arising.
• Ensuring daily, weekly, monthly service and repair targets are met.
• Monitoring work progress, and pursue issues as necessary.
• Undertaking a full range of workshop duties.
• Fitting number plates.
• General diagnostics.
Essential Skills, Qualifications & Behaviors
• Happy to work in a fast paced, busy workshop.
• High attention to detail and quality of work.
• Must be fully qualified (Level 2 minimum).
• Capable of working on own initiative.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Team player.
• Holiday – 20 days paid holiday (increases with level of service) plus 8 days Statutory Bank Holidays
• Preferential Finance Rates when purchasing a car from the company
• Friends and Family Car Repairs, Servicing, and MOT’s
• Annual Christmas Party & Awards Evening
• Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
• Discounted RAC Breakdown Cover
• Company Pension Scheme
• Employee Referral Bonus
• Life Insurance
|Location||Bristol Preparation Centre|
|Driving Licence Required|
|Benefits||Holiday – 20 days paid holiday (increases with level of service) plus 8 days Statutory Bank Holidays / Employee Action Days i.e. Go Karting, Clay Pigeon Shooting, and Quad Biking etc. / Preferential Finance Rates when purchasing a car from the company / Friends and Family Car Repairs, Servicing, and MOT’s / Annual Christmas Party & Awards Evening / Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) / Discounted RAC Breakdown Cover / Company Pension Scheme / Employee Referral Bonus / Life Insurance|
|Working Hours||40 Hours Per Week MON - SUN (554 Shift Pattern)|
|Salary||£22,000 + Overtimes + Bonus (OTE £25,000+)|
|Closing Date||02nd February 2020|