Position: Transport Manager
Location: *Southampton, Hampshire, SO15 0LP
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 DOE
Hours: 08:00- 17:30 MON - FRI
*** Location Continued: The role will initially be based in Southampton (Millbrook) but will eventually move to Hedge End once the Head Office moves to its new location in 2019. ***
*** Applicants must hold a full UK driving licence ***
An exciting opportunity has arisen at our Head Office in Southampton for a proven Transport Manager! This is a fantastic opportunity to manage the transport requirements of the company including all demonstrators and single car movements!
If you want to move forward with your career and join a rapidly expanding company, one that can offer you world class training, industry leading remuneration packages, and genuine opportunities for career progression, then keep reading…
Duties & Responsibilities
• Liaise with Group Buying Team to ensure that the collection of Vehicles from Auction is effective and timely.
• Manage the External Transport Resource to ensure that optimum Service levels & Pricing is adhered to.
• Control the flow of Stock at Group Retail & Preparation Centres, ensuring Stock levels are met.
• Recruit & Manage Internal Drivers to help deliver the Groups Transport Objectives.
• Manage the Group Vehicle Movements of 40,000 vehicles per annum.
Essential Skills, Qualifications & Behaviours
• Previous exposure of working in a similar position is essential.
• Excellent organisation and people skills.
• Passion to succeed.
• Holiday – 20 days paid holiday (increases with level of service) plus 8 days Statutory Bank Holidays
• Preferential Finance Rates when purchasing a car from the company
• Friends and Family Car Repairs, Servicing, and MOT’s
• Annual Christmas Party & Awards Evening
• Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
• Discounted RAC Breakdown Cover
• Company Pension Scheme
• Employee Referral Bonus
• Life Insurance
|Driving Licence Required|
|Benefits||Holiday – 20 days paid holiday (increases with level of service) plus 8 days Statutory Bank Holidays / Preferential Finance Rates when purchasing a car from the company / Friends and Family Car Repairs, Servicing, and MOT’s / Annual Christmas Party & Awards Evening / Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) / Discounted RAC Breakdown Cover / Company Pension Scheme / Employee Referral Bonus / Life Insurance|
|Working Hours||08:00- 17:30 MON - FRI|
|Salary||£25,000 - £35,000 DOE|
|Closing Date||22nd January 2019|