Internal Recruitment & Resourcing Consultant
Position: Internal Recruitment & Resourcing Consultant
Location: *Southampton, Hampshire, SO15 0LP
Salary: OTE: £30,000 - £40,000 DOE
Hours: Full Time – 09:00 – 17:30 MON - FRI
*** Location Continued: The role will initially be based in Southampton (Millbrook) but will eventually move to Hedge End once the Head Office moves to its new location in 2019. ***
Duties & Responsibilities
An exciting opportunity has arisen at our Head Office in Southampton for a Internal Recruitment & Resourcing Consultant to join our growing Internal Recruitment Team! This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the ongoing development and rapid growth of Imperial Cars; one of the nation’s fastest growing used car operations!
As an Internal Recruitment & Resourcing Consultant, your primary purpose will be to source highly talented individuals across a multitude of professional disciplines to support the company’s rapid expansion plans!
If you want to move forward with your career and join a rapidly expanding company, one that can offer you world class training, industry leading remuneration packages, and genuine opportunities for career progression, then keep reading…
• Recruitment for all departments within the business including: Sales, Sales Support (Contact Centre), Aftersales, Workshop: Vehicle Technicians, Service & Preparation, Administration.
• Consulting with Branch Management and Senior Department Heads to understand their recruitment requirements.
• Proactively source and attract high quality candidates to meet business requirements.
• Shortlisting applications and communicating with candidates in a timely manner.
• Assisting with the creation of job specifications and adverts.
• Advertise job openings through multiple sources.
• Making job offers to successful candidates.
• Assisting with the interview process.
Essential Skills, Experience & Behaviours
• A minimum of 3 years high volume recruitment experience, ideally within the Automotive / Motor Industry.
• Strong administrational skills with a competent knowledge of all office-based IT systems.
• A proven track record of delivering results in a fast-paced environment.
• Extremely organised with the highest of professional standards.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills..
• A flexible and adaptable approach to work.
• Previous experience working within a similar Internal Recruitment role, with significant exposure of resourcing for Vehicle Technicians and other technical automotive skill sets is highly desirable.
• Recruitment Industry qualifications and accreditations are also desirable, but not essential.
• Holiday – 20 days paid holiday (increases with level of service) plus 8 days Statutory Bank Holidays
• Preferential Finance Rates when purchasing a car from the company
• Friends and Family Car Repairs, Servicing, and MOT’s
• Annual Christmas Party & Awards Evening
• Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
• Discounted RAC Breakdown Cover
• Company Pension Scheme
• Employee Referral Bonus
• Life Insurance
|Driving Licence Required|
|Benefits||Holiday – 20 days paid holiday (increases with level of service) plus 8 days Statutory Bank Holidays / Preferential Finance Rates when purchasing a car from the company / Friends and Family Car Repairs, Servicing, and MOT’s / Annual Christmas Party & Awards Evening / Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) / Discounted RAC Breakdown Cover / Company Pension Scheme / Employee Referral Bonus / Life Insurance|
|Working Hours||Full Time: 09:00 - 17:30 MON - FRI|
|Salary||OTE: £30,000 - £40,000 DOE|
|Closing Date||20th January 2019|