Car Sales Executive
Position: Car Sales Executive
Location: Bath Street, Ipswich, IP2 8SG
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 OTE (Basic + Commission + Car)
Hours: Full Time - 40.5 Per Week (MON - SUN)
***Applicants must hold a full UK driving licence and be aged 18 or above for insurance purposes ***
An exciting opportunity has arisen at our branch in Ipswich for a Car Sales Executive! This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to the growth of Imperial Cars; one of the nation’s fastest growing used car operations.
The Car Sales Executive role is to sell company vehicles and value-added products in accordance with the Imperial Cars’ sales process and ensuring the maximum profitability is achieved whilst maintaining high standards and achieving an excellent customer experience. The right individual will be rewarded with a competitive salary and will get the opportunity to earn bonuses to rival the best in the business.
If you want to move forward with your career and join a rapidly expanding company, one that can offer you world class training, industry leading remuneration packages, and genuine opportunities for career progression, then keep reading…
Essential Skills, Qualifications & Behaviours
• Excellent face to face customer service skills.
• Ability to build rapport quickly.
• Innovative prospecting ideas.
• Excellent telephone manner.
• Excellent negotiation skills.
• Passion to succeed.
• Creative thinking.
• A background in Car Sales is preferred, although this is not essential as excellent training will be provided.
• We are particularly interested in meeting proven, strong, forward thinking sales people.
• Holiday – 20 days paid holiday (increases with level of service) plus 8 days Statutory Bank Holidays
• Preferential Finance Rates when purchasing a car from the company
• Friends and Family Car Repairs, Servicing, and MOT’s
• Annual Christmas Party & Awards Evening
• Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
• Discounted RAC Breakdown Cover
• Company Pension Scheme
• Employee Referral Bonus
• Life Insurance
|Driving Licence Required|
|Benefits||Holiday – 20 days paid holiday (increases with level of service) plus 8 days Statutory Bank Holidays / Employee Action Days i.e. Go Karting, Clay Pigeon Shooting, and Quad Biking etc. / Preferential Finance Rates when purchasing a car from the company / Friends and Family Car Repairs, Servicing, and MOT’s / Annual Christmas Party & Awards Evening / Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) / Discounted RAC Breakdown Cover / Company Pension Scheme / Employee Referral Bonus / Life Insurance|
|Working Hours||Full Time - 40.5 Per Week (MON - SUN)|
|Salary||£40,000 - £45,000 OTE (Basic + Commission + Car)|
|Closing Date||31st March 2019|