Position: Service Advisor
Location: Bristol, BS4 5LQ
Salary: £18,000 - £25,000 OTE
Hours: 08:00 - 18:00 MON - FRI & 08:30 - 12:30 Every other SAT
** Applicants must hold a full unrestricted driving licence **
An exciting opportunity has arisen at our new branch opening soon in Bristol for a Service Advisor! Are you interested in working in a professional friendly aftersales team where your skills and knowledge are appreciated? If you want to move forward with your career and join a rapidly expanding company, one that can offer you world class training, industry leading remuneration packages, and genuine opportunities for career progression, then keep reading…
Duties & Responsibilities
• Ensuring the workshop time is fully utilised, calculating charges for parts, labour, service repairs and providing necessary estimates to customers. Finalising the outcome with the customer and collecting payment.
• Advising customers on technical queries / issues and supporting them both over the phone and face to face.
• Establishing a clear understanding of symptoms / problems the customer is experiencing with their vehicle and liaise accordingly with the Technicians.
• Taking bookings for courtesy cars and checking them in and out with each customer.
• Advising of and selling additional work required to be carried out.
• Communicating technical information in a clear and concise way.
• Liaison with the Workshop, suppliers and warranty companies.
• Booking in vehicle services, MOT's, and repairs.
• Maintaining up to date documentation.
Essential Skills and Behaviours
• Previous exposure of working within a customer service role.
• Passionate about providing complete customer satisfaction.
• Applicants must hold a full unrestricted driving licence.
• Excellent customer service / handling skills.
• Courteous and professional demeanour.
• Strong IT skills.
• Knowledge of Pinnacle or other Dealer Management System would be advantageous.
• Holiday – 20 days paid holiday (increases with level of service) plus 8 days Statutory Bank Holidays
• Preferential Finance Rates when purchasing a car from the company
• Friends and Family Car Repairs, Servicing, and MOT’s
• Annual Christmas Party & Awards Evening
• Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
• Discounted RAC Breakdown Cover
• Company Pension Scheme
• Employee Referral Bonus
• Life Insurance
|Driving Licence Required|
|Benefits||Holiday – 20 days paid holiday (increases with level of service) plus 8 days Statutory Bank Holidays / Preferential Finance Rates when purchasing a car from the company / Friends and Family Car Repairs, Servicing, and MOT’s / Annual Christmas Party & Awards Evening / Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) / Discounted RAC Breakdown Cover / Company Pension Scheme / Employee Referral Bonus / Life Insurance|
|Working Hours||Full Time - 08:00 - 18:00 MON - FRI & 08:30 - 12:30 Every other SAT|
|Salary||£18,000 - £25,000 OTE|
|Closing Date||22nd January 2019|