Position: Aftersales Manager
Location: Bristol, BS4 5LQ
Salary: £28,000 - £35,000 OTE
Hours: Full Time - 08:00 - 18:00 MON - FRI & 08:30 - 12:30 Every other SAT
*** Applicants must be aged 21 years and above due to insurance purposes ***
*** Applicants must hold a full UK driving licence ***
An exciting opportunity has arisen at our new branch opening soon in Bristol for an Aftersales Manager with excellent management, leadership, and customer service skills.
Working as the Aftersales Manager, you will be responsible for managing the on-site teams to deliver a professional service to customers so they would be happy to recommend the dealership, as well as promoting our After-Sales services to the wider market place.
As the Aftersales Manager, you will have experience of coordinating a streamlined, cost effective process for after sales and servicing of vehicles.
Our on-going focus on customer experience and staff development has seen both our business and our employees thrive, so as a successful applicant you can expect on-going training, excellent career prospects, and market-leading reward packages.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Working with the Group Aftersales Manager to maximise performance and overcome challenges.
• Managing the team and the flow of work through the after sales and service departments.
• Managing fuel costs and administering the service cheque book / credit card.
• Managing the teams to provide a streamlined, cost effective process.
• Actively working towards growing retail services within the business.
• Ensuring parts are procured efficiently in a cost effective manner.
• Liaising with the Sales department regarding vehicle handovers.
• Authorising expenditure on rectification and preparation work.
• Authorising all staff hours and overtime on a weekly basis.
• Improving efficiency within the vehicle repair workshop.
• Ensuring health and safety is adhered to at all times.
• Ensuring all warranty claims are administered.
• Managing the holiday and absence process.
• Achieving and ideally exceeding targets.
• Carrying out appraisals.
Essential Skills & Behaviours
• Strong leadership and customer service skills with the ability to explain technical issues and resolve queries professionally.
• Previous experience of aftersales and servicing process within an automotive / vehicle retail operation.
• Ability to motivate and inspire teams to provide a first-class customer service experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Holiday – 20 days paid holiday (increases with level of service) plus 8 days Statutory Bank Holidays
• Preferential Finance Rates when purchasing a car from the company
• Friends and Family Car Repairs, Servicing, and MOT’s
• Annual Christmas Party & Awards Evening
• Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
• Discounted RAC Breakdown Cover
• Company Pension Scheme
• Employee Referral Bonus
• Life Insurance
|Driving Licence Required|
|Benefits||Holiday – 20 days paid holiday (increases with level of service) plus 8 days Statutory Bank Holidays / Preferential Finance Rates when purchasing a car from the company / Friends and Family Car Repairs, Servicing, and MOT’s / Annual Christmas Party & Awards Evening / Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) / Discounted RAC Breakdown Cover / Company Pension Scheme / Employee Referral Bonus / Life Insurance|
|Working Hours||Full Time - 08:00 - 18:00 MON - FRI & 08:30 - 12:30 Every other SAT|
|Salary||£28,000 - £35,000 OTE|
|Closing Date||22nd January 2019|