Accounts Payable Assistant
Position: Accounts Payable Assistant
Location: Southampton, Hampshire, SO15 0LP
Hours: 09:00 – 17:30 MON – FRI
An exciting opportunity has arisen at our Head Office in Southampton for an Accounts Payable Assistant! . The role will involve processing, paying and reconciling Supplier Statements. The successful applicant will possess the ability to resolve queries efficiently and accurately, whilst working as part of an effective team. If you want to move forward with your career and join a rapidly expanding company, one that can offer you world class training, industry leading remuneration packages, and genuine opportunities for career progression, then keep reading…
• Effective coding, preparing and checking of Supplier Statement transactions.
• Day to day input of Invoices on computerised accounting system.
• Processing of payments to Supplier Accounts.
• Reconciliation of Supplier Statements.
• Handling company expenses.
Essential Skills and Behaviours
• Good Organisation and Administration skills.
• Good problem solving skills.
• Good record-keeping skills.
• Good IT user skills.
• Good maths skills.
• Pinnacle experience would be beneficial, although not essential.
• Preferential Finance Rates when purchasing a car from the company
• Holiday – 20 days paid holiday plus 8 days Statutory Bank Holidays
• Friends and Family Car Repairs, Servicing, and MOT’s
• Discounted RAC Breakdown Cover
• Company Pension Scheme
• Employee Referral Bonus
• Annual Christmas Party
|Driving Licence Required|
|Benefits||Holiday – 20 days paid holiday (increases with level of service) plus 8 days Statutory Bank Holidays / Preferential Finance Rates when purchasing a car from the company / Friends and Family Car Repairs, Servicing, and MOT’s / Annual Christmas Party & Awards Evening / Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) / Discounted RAC Breakdown Cover / Company Pension Scheme / Employee Referral Bonus / Life Insurance|
|Working Hours||09:00 – 17:30 MON – FRI|
|Closing Date||03rd February 2019|