Preparation Centre Manager
Position: Preparation Centre Manager
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 DOE
Hours: 08:00 - 18:00 MON - FRI
*** Applicants must hold a full UK driving licence ***
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a proven Preparation Centre Manager! This is a fantastic opportunity to manage a new team and a challenging flow of work through our brand new Preparation Centre opening soon in Bristol!
If you want to move forward with your career and join a rapidly expanding company, one that can offer you world class training, industry leading remuneration packages, and genuine opportunities for career progression, then keep reading…
Duties & Responsibilities
• Continuously improving efficiency within your workshop to improve vehicle repair / service time per vehicle..
• Ensuring the health and safety of the team, clients and colleagues is given first priority..
• Liaising with other Managers to ensure all responsibilities are covered on a daily basis..
• Authorising expenditure on rectification and preparation work within agreed budgets..
• Liaising with the Buying Team in regards to pipeline vehicles and delivery schedules..
• Liaising with the Sales department regarding vehicle handovers and delivery dates.
• Ensuring all supplier re-claims are administered to reduce aftersales costs.
• Authorising and recording all staff hours and overtime on a weekly basis.
• Managing your teams to provide a streamlined, cost effective process.
• Ensuring the team procure parts efficiently and cost effectively.
• Managing all costs and administering company procedures.
• Interview and train new members of the Preparation Team.
• Carrying out staff appraisals, daily briefings and training.
• Managing staff holiday rotas and absence.
Essential Skills, Qualifications & Behaviours
• Previous exposure of working in an Automotive Preparation Centre Management position is essential..
• Excellent management and people skills.
• Passion to succeed.
• Holiday – 20 days paid holiday (increases with level of service) plus 8 days Statutory Bank Holidays
• Preferential Finance Rates when purchasing a car from the company
• Friends and Family Car Repairs, Servicing, and MOT’s
• Annual Christmas Party & Awards Evening
• Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
• Discounted RAC Breakdown Cover
• Company Pension Scheme
• Employee Referral Bonus
• Life Insurance
|Location||Bristol Preparation Centre|
|Driving Licence Required|
|Benefits||Holiday – 20 days paid holiday (increases with level of service) plus 8 days Statutory Bank Holidays / Preferential Finance Rates when purchasing a car from the company / Friends and Family Car Repairs, Servicing, and MOT’s / Annual Christmas Party & Awards Evening / Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) / Discounted RAC Breakdown Cover / Company Pension Scheme / Employee Referral Bonus / Life Insurance|
|Working Hours||Hours: 08:00 - 18:00 MON - FRI|
|Salary||£60,000 - £70,000 DOE|
|Closing Date||03rd February 2019|