Aftersales Telephone Support Team Leader
Position: Aftersales Telephone Support Team Leader
Location: Southampton, Hampshire, SO15 0LP
Salary: £20,000 + OTE
Hours: Full Time: 45 hours per week- 08:00 - 18:00 MON - FRI + Every Other SAT 08:30 - 14:00
Imperial Cars are a multi award winning used car dealership with branches across the UK. We currently sit at 9th place in the list of the ‘Top 50 Independent Used Cars Retailers in the UK’ (Source: MotorTrader magazine - Nov 2017) and are widely recognised as the Nation’s favourite and fastest growing Used Car Dealer Group.
In 2004, Imperial Cars was a humble little 30 car site in Swanwick opposite the picturesque marina. We are now an 12 branch used car retailer with over 2,000 used cars for sale in Southampton, Chertsey, Northampton, Fleet, Exeter, Halesowen, Mountsorrel, Swanwick, Ipswich, Newport Pagnell, Portsmouth, and Grangemouth in Scotland.
We have a fantastic job opportunity for an Aftersales Support Manager that has excellent customer service and telephone skills. Working as the Aftersales Support Manager, you will be responsible for conducting outbound and receiving inbound calls in a professional manner, manage the day to day bookings in relation to servicing, MOT’s and repairs, and also maintain the database information accurately giving out relevant information to customers while liaising with the Aftersales teams.
As the Aftersales Support Manager, you will have experience in taking inbound and making outbound calls to prospective customers generating appointments in relation to special promotions and service work, previous service advisor experience is essential.
The successful candidates will demonstrate:
• The ability to establish a clear understanding of symptoms/problems the customer is experiencing with their vehicle and liaise accordingly with the Aftersales teams.
• Previous experience of automotive servicing process within an automotive / vehicle retail operation would be an advantage.
• Experience in calculating charges for parts, labour, service repairs and providing necessary estimates to customers.
• The ability to use a database to ensure the workshop time is fully utilised.
• Proven success in providing a first-class customer service experience.
• Strong organisational and customer service skills on the telephone.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Holiday – 28 days paid holiday (increases with level of service)
- Preferential Finance Rates when purchasing a car from the company
- Friends and Family Car Repairs, Servicing, and MOT’s
- Annual Christmas Party & Awards Evening
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Discounted RAC Breakdown Cover
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Life Insurance
|Driving Licence Required|
|Benefits||Holiday – 28 days paid holiday (increases with level of service) / Preferential Finance Rates when purchasing a car from the company / Friends and Family Car Repairs, Servicing, and MOT’s / Annual Christmas Party & Awards Evening / Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) / Discounted RAC Breakdown Cover / Company Pension Scheme / Employee Referral Bonus / Life Insurance|
|Working Hours||Hours: Full Time: 45 hours per week- 08:00 - 18:00 MON - FRI + Every Other SAT 08:30 - 14:00|
|Salary||TBC at Interview|
|Closing Date||22nd January 2019|