Location: Northampton, NN4 7BD
Salary: £18,000 - £25,000 OTE
Hours: 08:00 - 18:00 MON - FRI & 08:30 - 12:30 Every other SAT
** Applicants must hold a full unrestricted driving licence **
Imperial Cars are a multi award winning used car dealership with branches across the UK. We currently sit at 9th place in the list of the ‘Top 50 Independent Used Cars Retailers in the UK’ (Source: MotorTrader magazine - Nov 2017) and are widely recognised as the Nation’s favourite and fastest growing Used Car Dealer Group.
In 2004, Imperial Cars was a humble little 30 car site in Swanwick opposite the picturesque marina. We are now an 11 branch used car retailer with over 2,000 used cars for sale in Southampton, Chertsey, Northampton, Fleet, Exeter, Halesowen, Swanwick, Ipswich, Grangemouth, Newport Pagnell, and Portsmouth.
An exciting opportunity has arisen at our Northampton Service Centre for a Service Advisor! Are you interested in working in a professional friendly aftersales team where your skills and knowledge are appreciated? If you want to move forward with your career and join a rapidly expanding company, one that can offer you world class training, industry leading remuneration packages, and genuine opportunities for career progression, then keep reading…
Duties & Responsibilities
• Ensuring the workshop time is fully utilised, calculating charges for parts, labour, service repairs and providing necessary estimates to customers. Finalising the outcome with the customer and collecting payment.
• Advising customers on technical queries / issues and supporting them both over the phone and face to face.
• Establishing a clear understanding of symptoms / problems the customer is experiencing with their vehicle and liaise accordingly with the Technicians.
• Taking bookings for courtesy cars and checking them in and out with each customer.
• Advising of and selling additional work required to be carried out.
• Communicating technical information in a clear and concise way.
• Liaison with the Workshop, suppliers and warranty companies.
• Booking in vehicle services, MOT's, and repairs.
• Maintaining up to date documentation.
Essential Skills and Behaviours
• Previous exposure of working within a customer service role.
• Passionate about providing complete customer satisfaction.
• Applicants must hold a full unrestricted driving licence.
• Excellent customer service / handling skills.
• Courteous and professional demeanour.
• Strong IT skills.
• Knowledge of Pinnacle or other Dealer Management System would be advantageous.
• Holiday – 20 days paid holiday (increases with level of service) plus 8 days Statutory Bank Holidays
• Employee Action Days i.e. Go Karting, Clay Pigeon Shooting, and Quad Biking etc.
• Preferential Finance Rates when purchasing a car from the company
• Friends and Family Car Repairs, Servicing, and MOT’s
• Annual Christmas Party & Awards Evening
• Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
• Discounted RAC Breakdown Cover
• Company Pension Scheme
• Employee Referral Bonus
• Life Insurance
**According to Auto Trader’s ‘Motor Trader Magazine’, Imperial Cars currently sit at 10th place in the list of the ‘Top 50 Independent Used Cars Retailers in the UK’
In the recent 2017 ‘Car Dealer Magazine Awards’ we were voted 1st in the ‘Used Car Supermarket of the Year’ category
**In the 2016 ‘Car Dealer Magazine Awards’ we were 2nd in the ‘Used Car Supermarket of the Year’ category, and also 2nd in the top 140 of ‘Most Influential Dealers on Twitter’
We currently have 12 branches in the UK: Southampton, Chertsey, Northampton, Portsmouth, Fleet, Swanwick, Halesowen, Mountsorrel, Exeter, Ipswich, Newport Pagnell, and Grangemouth in Scotland
**In the Auto Trader ‘Click’ awards we were voted ‘Used Car Supermarket of the Year’ in 2015, ‘Digital Forecourt of the Year’ in 2016, ‘Data Driven Retailer of the Year’ in 2017, and ‘Digital Retailer of the Year’ in 2017
|Location||Northampton Service Centre|
|Driving Licence Required|
|Benefits||Holiday – 20 days paid holiday (increases with level of service) plus 8 days Statutory Bank Holidays / Preferential Finance Rates when purchasing a car from the company / Friends and Family Car Repairs, Servicing, and MOT’s / Annual Christmas Party & Awards Evening / Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) / Discounted RAC Breakdown Cover / Company Pension Scheme / Employee Referral Bonus / Life Insuranc|
|Working Hours||Full Time - 08:00 - 18:00 MON - FRI & 08:30 - 12:30 Every other SAT|
|Salary||£18,000 - £25,000 OTE|
|Closing Date||03rd February 2019|